About the Third Sector Awards
The Third Sector awards present a special occasion for celebrating and recognising best NFP practice around Australia.
Providing an unbiased and objective point of reference, Third Sector and a team of judges scores hundreds of entries across multiple categories to showcase the very best in the sector.
How To Apply?
- Select the desired category
- Read through the criteria for each category to ensure you meet the requirements
- Click on the NOMINATE button
- Include <300 words for each, citing specific examples and including relevant links to support your applicant.
- Attach files/images with further information that supports your application.(i.e. campaign or other relevant project associated with applicant)
Emerging leader of the year
CEO of the year
Board director of the year
Volunteer of the year
Social entrepreneur of the year
Campaign / marketing executive of the year
Young leader of the year
Influencer of the Year - judge's choice
The criteria for the awards is based on the following CSI values which we believe are central to creating social change:
- Social impact
- Outcomes measurement
- Social innovation
- Systems Thinking
Awards and Nomination Enquiries:
Phone: +612 9247 6000