The Third Sector Awards is a national award celebrating and recognising the best NFP practices around Australia. Providing an unbiased and objective point of reference, the Third Sector team of judges scores hundreds of entries across multiple categories to showcase the best in the sector.
Nominate yourself or a standout colleague for their contribution to the organisation, sector and community as whole
Extended until 24 June
Select your desired category from the Awards tab and make sure your nomination/s are submitted no later than 11:59PM Friday 24th of June 2022. It is important that you address all criteria.
1 July – 22 July
Our panel of expert judges will assess entries from 1st July to 22nd July.
Tues 26th July
The top 5 nominations from each category will be opened to the public to vote and will be announced across all our digital platforms on Tuesday, 26th July. Watch this space!
26th July- 12th August 2022
Third Sector Awards 2022 finalists will be placed online and open for public voting which will count towards 30% of their scoring process with the other 70% already scored by the judges.
Friday, 2nd of September
Join us to celebrate leaders with purpose on 2nd September 2022 in Sydney. Secure your spot here!
Young Leader of the Year Sponsor
Interested in sponsoring a category? Have any questions regarding the partnership options available or how we can collaborate to share your solution with our audience? We will make it easy for you, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org